Ashley Tisdale Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Ashley Tisdale Seventeen Yalanı!!!

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
|-Jelibon-|
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 149
Kayıt tarihi : 24/01/09
Yaş : 29
Nerden : Ashley'min Gözlerindenn

Ashley Tisdale Seventeen Yalanı!!! Empty
MesajKonu: Ashley Tisdale Seventeen Yalanı!!!   Ashley Tisdale Seventeen Yalanı!!! Icon_minitimePaz Ocak 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Ashley Tisdale Seventeen Yalanı!!! 1196054190fvd51zc8

Ashley Tisdale gives her HSM confessions in the November 2008 issue of Seventeen — friendship, drama, and falling in love!

The 23-year-old High School Musical 3: Senior Year star opens up about her first kiss, if she’s ever hooked up with Zac Efron and her last year as a Wildcat.

On her Disney next door neighbors: “All the Disney Channel stars live right in the same neighborhood. I live on the same street as Hilary Duff and Miley [Cyrus] – and the Jonas Brothers live down the block, and then Vanessa and Zac live right there too. It’s so funny – it’s like this whole little Disney community.”

On the kinds of guys she likes to date: “I’m always surrounded by good-looking guys, like Zac Efron. So I have to be with someone who’s not going to get jealous about any of that, or when I’m kissing somebody in a scene.”

On her costar and pal Zac Efron: “He’s so funny, and you can just chill and hang out with him. We met years ago through a mutual friend, so we were friends for a long time before HSM.”

For more Ashley Tisdale, visit Seventeen.com/Ashley. This issue hits newsstands Tuesday, Oct. 14th.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://ashleytisdale.5forum.net

Ashley Tisdale Seventeen Yalanı!!!
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası